Log in

No account? Create an account
Smiling Headshot

More moving update

Posted on 2009.07.29 at 11:05


terpsichoros at 2009-07-29 21:31 (UTC) (Link)
Since you're spending too much time at the office anyway, ask your HR person how to get your old company's 401(k) rolled into your current one. Then the old company can find out where you are through the forwarding order.
zhaneel69 at 2009-07-29 22:09 (UTC) (Link)
I've considered this in the past. However, I am not overly fond of my company's 401k plan (fee schedule is harsh) and so I keep meaning to roll the old into a new private one, but you are probably correct that work would be easier (and thereby, more likely to get done)
Previous Entry  Next Entry